Wednesday, June 14, 2023

My last CCA order is here!

 Good news, everyone! My last Collector Club Appreciation box came today, in a huge box! About 10 minutes after I checked the tracking this morning, I glanced out the window and saw the UPS guy coming with a huge box on his shoulder. Ooh! 

I didn't get photos of the rest of the order (Get Rowdy, Carltonlima Emma reissue, Palomino Classic Mason x2, Poetry in Motion Stablemate set, Horse Foal Surprise set), but here's my third and final glossy model:














That's right - glossy Peptoboonsmal! Huzzah! I went ahead and unboxed him along with everything else since I didn't end up getting any duplicates. I was hoping really, really hard that I wouldn't get a second Sjoerd. Based on the reaction I've been seeing online, it might have been hard to trade another one for something else! But all's well that ends well. Now I'll just have to see if I can find a glossy Adiah to buy or trade for at Breyerfest! 

Speaking of Breyerfest...where the heck are the auction models?! I want more, more, MORE! We leave in 26 days, for Pete's sake! It'd be nice to see the program too, honestly. I just want more! Maybe tomorrow they'll give us something...

No comments:

Post a Comment