Friday, June 9, 2023

Collector Appreciation orders are here!

 Greetings, readers! Good new - two of my Collector Club Appreciation orders are here! One of them was an order of just the glossy CCA model (just buying it outright) which I was glad to see was successful. So...here are the two glossy CCA models I received! 





















That's right - Sjoerd and Morganquest Native Sun! Woohoo, I didn't get doubles! Yet, anyway. I'm still waiting on a third order that's pretty much MIA right now - it's been shipped, but hasn't been updated since the "On the Way" scan from yesterday. That's the only one that had other models I actually wanted - the order I got today was a couple of Trads for resale, two pony pouches and a T-shirt I haven't tried on yet. So let's hope my third order gets here fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment