Saturday, June 17, 2023

Breyerfest tickets are here!

 Exciting news, everyone - my first set of Breyerfest tickets has arrived! I only got 3 in this order, so, behold: 
















My VIP book is blue, while this one is white, so they make a good contrast to each other. 





















I had completely forgotten I already wrote a whole post about my VIP ticket book, so uh, just ignore that it's also in these photos. So anyway, for these three tickets, I got three Jump & Drive tickets...
















and three Stagecoach Surprise tickets. I honestly don't even remember exactly how I filled out all my tickets? I think Stagecoach Surprise was my first choice and Jump & Drive was my second choice, but now I'm hoping I don't get this assortment for my other tickets. I wish I'd kinda mixed things up a little bit and put the other stuff I want as my second choice for everything...but it's too late now, I guess. If I do end up getting a bunch more Jump & Drive tickets, it probably won't be hard to trade for the other ones, I suppose. 





















This isn't the case for this particular ticket book, but if you were supposed to get Wild Card tickets and ended up with a blank page like this instead, don't panic. There was a printing error with the tickets and Breyer has posted that replacement Wild Cards will be shipped to customers this week. They've asked that people not call them about it unless they haven't received their replacement Wild Cards by 6/30. 















Lastly, here are the wristbands! Fun stuff. I'm going to have a lot more of these when my other six tickets get here. Speaking of those tickets, hopefully they come fast, because I'm getting super excited for Breyerfest! Only 23 days left until we leave! 


No comments:

Post a Comment