Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Finally more auction models, and Cancion!

 Greetings, readers! Exciting news- we finally get to see some more auction models today! Not sure why the photos are weirdly cropped, but anyways - behold:













It's a "Flaxen Liver Chestnut Frame Overo" on Desatado. Looks chalky, too, so I'm surprised they didn't mention that since they usually do. Nice color! 














Ooh, this one I love! He's a "glossy, pearly reverse dapple blue roan" on Vermeer. He's amazing! Interesting that his head isn't solid black like a roan should be, but I love him anyway! I wonder how much he'll sell for. 














Next is a "glossy rainbow pintaloosa with holographic harness." I guess it's hard to make the holographic part show up on camera, but dang, it just looks silver to me. Anyway, that's Pollock's colorway underneath the harness - looks pretty good on the Old Timer! He'll probably go pretty high. I like his blue hat, too! 














Ooh, this is a really nice color on Bobby Jo (blue roan pintaloosa), and she even has a dark head! Very nice. 














Lastly, this is a "silver bay tobiano" on Roy. He's not the most popular mold, but actually looks pretty good in this paintjob.

That's all of the auction models for today. Dare I hope the program is available this week? It was released on June 22 last year, so maybe it'll be released around the same time this year. Only 20 days until we leave! Woohoo! 

In other news, Cancion is finally available for purchase! 
















I'm getting a glossy one, so I'll be putting in my order as soon as I get paid on Friday. Woohoo! I'm glad he isn't as delayed as Zafirah was last year. Let's hope the supply chain is getting back to normal? I've tentatively found a matte one to buy as well, so it'll be fun to see these guys in person. I hope they get here before we leave! 

Also, my last set of Breyerfest tickets came, and sure enough - all Jump & Drive and Stagecoach Surprise tickets. So I'll be looking to trade for at least one Scurry ticket! Shouldn't be too hard to find one (I hope).

That's all I have for today - let's hope we get more exciting reveals tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment