Monday, August 29, 2022

Ponies & Palm Trees drawing!

 Well, the lucky Ponies & Palm Trees ticket-opportunity-winners were notified today, so congratulations if you were drawn! Looks like there's a been a little bit of the usual posts about how people were drawn for tickets but just can't go (why enter in the first place?), or wondering if the tickets can be sold (they can't, which was clearly spelled out in the entry form), etc etc. I wasn't drawn, which makes me sad because I haven't been to a collector event since 2016, but there's always hope for the wait list! And if I get drawn from a Florida wait list again, I won't pass up the opportunity this time (I was drawn from the wait list for the Sunshine Celebration in 2011, didn't go and have been kicking myself about it ever since)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment