Thursday, August 11, 2022

Breyerfest second chance sale and new TSC blind bags!

 Well, the Breyerfest second chance sale is going on now - better log on and buy stuff while you still can! Several items are showing as sold out this afternoon, including the Rotating Draft Surprise, Elbe and Spree, Landler and some of the swag. I did order two more Rhenish Drafts- with any luck I'll get a glossy this time and be done with it. 

In other news, new blind bags have been showing up at Tractor Supply stores across the country, or at least in California. I don't have photos I can use yet, but the molds in the assortment appear to be a black overo pinto Alborozo, chestnut G2 Standardbred, bay tobiano pinto Mini Emma, black leopard G3 TWH, blue pinto G4 Vaulting Horse/Drafter and the chase was finally revealed today as a gold chrome Magnolia. Looks like I'll be on the hunt for the Alborozo, mini Emma and TWH! I'll have to check our "local" TSC stores later this month or next month. 

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's good we can only get two because I would have bought more if I could!

    ReplyDelete