Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Breyerfest Closeups: Johann

 Greetings, readers! It's time for another Breyerfest Closeups post - today I'll be talking about Johann, the upcoming Classics gambler's choice model for Collector Club members! 





















Unfortunately, as I mentioned in a previous post, I had kinda forgotten my Breyerfest Closeups series even existed when I was taking these photos, so this is the only Johann photo I have. My apologies! Anyway, they all look pretty nice - the bay appaloosa's paint job has a vintage look to it, which I like. And again, I'm surprised that they're all glossy - usually one color is left matte. But it's not a huge deal, at least for me, since I'm not going to buy any of these anyway. Just don't have the space to start another conga. The solid bay's color is rather scrumptious too, honestly. I hope these don't sell out as fast as Slyder did, so people have a chance to buy them before they disappear. 

That's all I have for today - check back again soon for another edition of Breyerfest Closeups! 

No comments:

Post a Comment