Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Breyerfest Closeups: Woodstock and Mini Woodstock

 Hello and welcome to this year's last Breyerfest Closeups post! Today we're taking a look at Woodstock, an upcoming release for the 2022 Vintage Club. 















So we have a woodgrain Indian Pony and her tiny doppelganger, a woodgrain Stablemate Indian Pony! They even put the feathers on the tiny IP's mane, though one wonders why they didn't go all the way and put feathers on the tail as well. Technical problems, I suppose. 

So presumably this is the next release in the club? I don't remember if there was any indication of when these are going to be released, but I feel like it may be time for the next one? I guess Gawain was only released last month, though, so we may be waiting a while longer for this one. I guess we'll find out eventually! 

1 comment:

  1. I am not in the vintage club but I want this one so badly!!!! Indian pony is my favorite 😍

    ReplyDelete