Friday, August 5, 2022

Breyerfest Closeups: Salvino

 Greetings, readers! It's time for another Breyerfest Closeups - we're really moving right along, aren't we? Today's model is Salvino! 















This guy will be the event model at the upcoming Breyer Collector Club event, Ponies & Palm Trees, coming up in November. He's definitely a beauty! I wonder if this is a sample or an actual production piece? He certainly has a lot of shading, though I'm not sure we needed another bay Salinero. 

Speaking of Ponies & Palm Trees, I hope they do the ticket lottery soon so people can plan. I'm tentatively hoping I can go, should I get drawn for a ticket, but my schedule may be completely upended in the next couple of months, so it's hard to say. Maybe they'll show us a few of the special runs ahead of time? I can always hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment