Friday, August 12, 2022

Breyerfest Closeups: Chadwick

 Greetings, readers - it's time for another Breyerfest Closeups post, this time featuring Chadwick, the second Collector Club special run for 2022! Check him out:
















He sure is pretty! If I were still an Emerson collector, I'd be all over that. Sadly, the ongoing battle for shelf space left him out in the cold. I like that he's glossy, though- most of the Collector Club special runs are matte, so it's good to see a glossy one every once in a while. His paint job looks nicely shaded, too - though this isn't my favorite shade of palomino (I like them a tad darker), he's definitely a handsome guy. I wonder how long it'll be before he's released? Hopefully prior to December, eh? 

That's all I have for today, but never fear - Breyerfest Closeups will return soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment