Thursday, August 4, 2022

Breyerfest Closeups: Altair

 Hello everyone, and welcome to another edition of Breyerfest Closeups! Today I'm going to show off the new Classics Unicorn release, which was officially revealed in the Collector Club tent! 


















It's been a while since Breyer has done a galaxy-themed horse (though the star bears and starry glow-in-the-dark Stablemates from a few years ago come close), so this is a welcome surprise. And it's always good to see a new release on the Shire B! I bet this one will be popular. I really like his purple/blue color scheme and the white on his face. I hope they don't all have a curve in their horns, though! And it would have been nice to see the mane and tail ribbons painted - not sure what color they should have been, though. Silver and white maybe? That would have been pretty cool. 

Let's hope his release comes sooner rather than later! I'm looking forward to getting this one in hand. 

That's all I have for today - check back again soon for more Breyerfest Closeups! 

No comments:

Post a Comment