Friday, September 2, 2022

Some Tractor Supply new arrivals!

 Greetings, readers! Well, I've managed to lay hands on some of the new TSC releases - not quite all of them as yet, but I'll get there. I ordered the Classics set with American Dream, and also the Classics family set (which hasn't arrived yet) to be shipped to the store in the same town where my husband works, so he was able to pick that up - but I also ordered six of the new blind bags, but the website defaulted to a different nearby store for some reason, so I had to make a drive down there to get the blind bags. Anyway, I'll start with the bay American Dream! 





















He looks good in bay, and the white at the bottom of his tail is a nice touch.





















So does that make him an extremely minimally-marked sabino? Interesting. 

Anyway, here's the foal, who I haven't removed from the box yet as I don't intend to keep it: 

















And here are the results of my six-blind-bag gamble:










I only wanted the Walkaloosa, the pinto Emma, and the black pinto Alborozo, so two out of three ain't bad. It makes me wish I liked the G4 Vaulting Horse, because they keep using that blue pinto on molds I don't like! I don't know what it is about this one, but he's just ugly to me (and normally I like draft models). To each their own, I guess. I do like the mini Emma, too - it's about time she (well, actually he) got a new color. Guess I'll be looking for buyers for the extras. 

Also, it appears that the waitlist emails have gone out for Ponies & Palm Trees, so make sure to check your email! Make sure to check your spam folder, too, as it looks like these emails are coming from a Breyer staffer, not necessarily the website. I wasn't drawn from the waitlist this time, but maybe there'll be a few rounds of waitlists. Crossing my fingers! 

1 comment: