Friday, September 30, 2022

September Collector Club newsletter!

 Greetings, readers! I bring you good tidings - yon Collector Club newsletter hath been released to the world! Sorry for the old-timey language - a friend and I spent the day at a Renaissance festival and I'm still getting over that. Anyway, back to the newsletter.  I see we're back to releasing it on the last day of the month again. At least they got it published, eh? Anyway, this month's edition of the newsletter features a giveaway of a Rhenish Draft model from this year's Breyerfest to three lucky winners, and is supposed to have a feature story about Carltonlima Emma, the Fell Pony belonging to the recently-deceased Queen Elizabeth II, but there seems to be some type of technical issue with that, because the article won't load for me, nor does it show up on my Collector Club home page. Let's hope they get that fixed soon. Also, the newsletter has this tantalizing sneak peek! 









Looks like a possibly-glossy palomino PAM? Some people have been guessing Esprit, which could be the case, but my first thought was the PAM when I saw the photo (and Esprit has been done in this shade of palomino already, so I don't think they'd do it again). Apparently it's a "web exclusive." Maybe it's the holiday mare and foal set? Ooh, unicorn PAM could be interesting. It could also be some kind of Christmas set like last year's Snickerdoodle. Let's hope we don't have to wait too long to find out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment