Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Another new sneak peek!

 Well, well...it's that time of month, but...no Collector Club newsletter! According to the email I got from Breyer today, it's been delayed due to technical issues. I'm resisting the urge to wag my finger and scold them, but...I mean, if they didn't wait until almost literally the last minute to release it, they wouldn't be in this situation...just sayin'. 

Anyway, they at least threw us a bone and gave us a new sneak peek: 









Popular opinion online is that this is Georg, or perhaps Shannondell. I'm hoping for Shannondell, because then I don't have to buy it. Georg in silver filigree would be really, really hard to resist! It's good that the silver filigree is making another return, though. Can't wait to see what it is! 

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's Georg. He was Oak, then Theo, now HoneyBear, I just don't think it's him. I think Slam dunk is our clue though, perhaps alluding to a rearing horse?

    ReplyDelete