Monday, November 8, 2021

It's a Christmas miracle!

 Exciting news for your Monday, everyone - we have an announcement about Brunhilde - check her out! She's the second Collector Club special run for 2021.




















Okay, this isn't a full-body shot, but there's one in the yearly JAH, I promise. And in a stunning turn of events, she isn't actually available yet - this is from a heads-up email from Breyer! She'll be available tomorrow at 1pm EST. Now if they could just start doing this for all their releases (maybe stagger the timing a bit, though)! I'm not a Wixom collector, and mealy bay is one of my least favorite horse colors, so I'll be sitting this one out - but good luck to everyone who wants her! I wish I had the space for some Wixoms....but anyway. 

In another stunning turn, Astrid, the second Premier Club release, is finally available! We've been waiting so long I'd almost forgotten she was coming at all! 





















Unfortunately, the glossy one looks a  bit freakish in the above photo, but don't let that stop you from ordering - Breyer's promo photos are notoriously bad, and the matte one in this photo is pretty clearly the resin prototype, with the prototype paint job. I'm sure they'll look fine when we get them in hand (at least, let's hope so). Can't wait to see my glossy girl! And I need to get my hands on a matte one, as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment