Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Wilder is here!

 Exciting news, everyone - I got tired of waiting for our "local" TSC to get their Breyer stock in, and ordered a Wilder using the ship-to-store option on the website. And he arrived today! After all the shipping delays we've had lately, it was kinda refreshing to order a model and have it here less than a week later. 



















Ethereal looks great in this color, and I love the little heart-shaped spot. 


















There wasn't a ship-to-store option for the new mystery Stablemate unicorn foal sets, but it looks like other dealers will be able to get those eventually, so I'm not too worked up about it. 

Quality-wise, he's pretty nice, and his paint job is relatively free of oopsies, but I wasn't terribly happy about how his tail is attached to his body:

















Sorry about the butthole shot. But I feel like his tail could have been attached better.

















Anyway, Wilder is quite the handsome fellow! Let's hope we get some more releases on Ethereal soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah my TSC only has Breyers at Christmas time and they aren't in yet. I did get a Sayan with ship to store, this guy is nice too!

    ReplyDelete