Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Things that were, things that are...and some things that have not yet come to pass.

 Exciting news, everyone! Lots of new things to post about today - but I'll start off with an alert for Vintage Club members: Nugget and the Dusk and Dawn set are ready to purchase! 


















This is the gambler's choice release for this year's Vintage Club, so you won't know which color you're getting until you open it. In addition, the free Stablemate for this year must already be in stock, as they're shipping with the Nuggets. That's a refreshing change from the norm; usually we don't see those until January of the following year! 















The Stablemates, mini Yellow Mounts on the Stablemate SCO mold, are also randomly shipped - some with a forearm spot, and some without. This all makes me really glad I don't collect Brighty or SCO!


Dusk and Dawn are an optional purchase:


 














In recent years I would have wanted to get my hands on these, but my Marabellas went down the road quite a while ago, and my Ambers will probably be on the chopping block soon as well. They look really nice, though, so I'm a bit sad about that. 

Anyway, to move on...there are a couple of new additions to the website today! They were revealed in people's JAH magazine yesterday, but fortunately Breyer was on the ball about adding them to the website promptly. Firstly, here's Snickerdoodle:


















A new release on Rhian? And without her foal?? Gasp! Must order this one as soon as it's available! I'm pretty ambivalent about Cadell, so I'm not too bothered that he isn't included with her. She looks so cute in palomino, I just wish there was a photo of her sans blanket! I love those little reindeer antlers, too. 

Lastly, here's Baltazar, this year's Winter Decorator (and Limited Edition):


















Ohhh, he's pretty, but I just don't want to start a new conga. Too bad...I really like his design. But I have to save room on my shelves for other things! 

Let's hope they get Snickerdoodle and Baltazar on the website soon, because I have more ordering to do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment