Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Woohoo!

 Good news, everyone - the split run for next year's Stablemates Club has been revealed! 







I was right - it's Atticus! So I definitely don't need more than one membership next year. He does look scrumptious in gloss, though...

Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy New Year! Let's hope 2021 is better than 2020 was...


ETA: The December Collector Club Newsletter is out! Check your email for more details, but check out this test silver filigree Duende! 









Mmm, he's pretty...I think I still prefer Benasque's color, though. 

There's a couple other fun articles in the newsletter, including one about the development of Benasque's family, and the last giveaway of the year is for an extra Christoff! Yay! Good luck to everyone that enters! 

3 comments:

  1. For some reason I don’t get the monthly newsletters on my email but I can see them on the website. I did get the email about the Christmas surprise so I’m not sure what’s wrong with my account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge fan of the new mane and tail on Atticus, so hopefully the glossy/matte split will make him easier to sell since some will want both. Tobias would also have looked wonderful in gloss or as a split run. Heck, make them all split runs, maybe resale values will go up a little. I love being in the club, but selling the ones who aren't my cuppa gets a little old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed - I still have some extras from last year's club that I can't seem to get sold for what I paid for them.

      Delete