Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

 Greetings, readers! I hope everyone had a good Christmas - I certainly did. Check out this year's Christmas morning surprise! 









That's right - snowy clearware Icelandic Horses! Fun stuff! At first I wasn't that impressed with them, but on looking at the photos a little closer, they do have a little more detail than I thought - I like the blue snowflakes on the otherwise clear one, plus they look like they're covered in tiny snowflakes or water droplets. 

As per usual for the last few years, there's also a chance you'll receive a glossy black "Coal" variant, though I wish they'd given it a different name like they did with Licorice last year. Onyx probably would have worked, or Obsidian or something. Anyhoo, I did manage to order three of these since I collect the Icelandic, so I'm excited to see what they look like in person! (I wish they'd included a photo of the black one...also, is the black one even the same mold as the rest of them? The wording makes it seem like it may be a totally different mold). Hopefully I get lucky and don't get any duplicate colors - I hope they get here soon! Merry Christmas, everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the coal model will be a completely different mold? Like the Fjord? Just a wild guess. They used the Brighty mold the year they did the Christmas unicorns.

    ReplyDelete