Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Collector Appreciation Roundup!

 Good news, everyone! Well, everyone that's a Collector Club member, I guess. Anyway, there's a new post about the Collector Appreciation glossies for this year! Check your Collector Club home page to read it. 

The long and short of it is this: the total number of glossies produced was 1,860, with approx. 200-250 of each individual model. Here's the glossy Winx! 










While I was able to trade for a glossy EZ to Spot, I still need to get ahold of a Winx and the glossy Dominante:









Hopefully I can find those at some point. It's a bit funny that the CCA event is all wrapped up at this point, when it's usually just getting started at this time of the year. I guess that's probably for the best, with how clogged up the warehouse is right now. 

Speaking of glossies, there was an update on the Breyerfest blog yesterday stating that the Breyerfest glossy models will start shipping at the end of the month. Woohoo! I can't wait to see my glossy Cheesecake and Topgun! 

Edited to add: Also, Breyer sent out an email begging reminding us to join the 2021 Stablemates Club, and there's a sneak peek of part of one of the releases! 


I'm not signing up just yet, though - they can do better than that. I want reveals of all the new releases! Grr. Hurry up already! 


No comments:

Post a Comment