Monday, December 14, 2020

Deluxe Kid's Club 2021!

 Greetings, readers! I had a lovely email in my inbox this morning concerning next year's Deluxe Kid's Club - check this out! 









Next year's model for the club is a handsome (buckskin?) overo Sir Buckingham/Stock Horse Gelding! Darn it, that means I have to join this club for next year...good thing I have kids. 

By the by, I've seen some reports of people not getting this model when joining the Deluxe Kid's Club right now - I could be wrong, but that's probably because this is the model for 2021, not 2020. Just throwing that out there. The Kid's Club can be joined at any time, as far as I know. 

That's all I've got for today! Hopefully we get the 2021 line reveal soon - after the busy last few week we've had, I'm jonesing for more news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment