Friday, December 18, 2020

Winter Sweepstakes and Tobias!

 Exciting news, readers! Better late than never, right? Well, anyway...Breyer is having a little sweepstakes to celebrate the start of winter! They're giving away some Festive Filigree leftovers to 10 lucky winners. 





Only one model per winner (I think). Get your entries in here! We only have to enter once, which is nice. I still haven't managed to trade my red SCO for the silver Brishen, so I'm entering in hopes I win one. Good luck to everyone who enters! 

Our other piece of exciting news is the reveal of Tobias, the 2021 Stablemates Club release that was teased a few days ago:








That color certainly is striking on him! He looks glossy, but I don't think he really is. Maybe he'll be the matte/glossy release? Which reminds me...they advertised a matte/glossy release for this year, but I don't think we got one, did we? That's kinda odd - maybe they forgot about it. Oh well. 

Entries for the 2021 SMC (and the Premier Club) end on 12/31, so don't forget to join. I'm holding out on signing up because I want to see even more, darn it! I want to know who the gambler's choice is! 

Check back later for more exciting Breyer news! 

No comments:

Post a Comment