Thursday, December 17, 2020

The 2021 New Releases are out!

 Exciting news, readers - the 2021 line has been announced! The full line can be found here, but I'll show the ones I'm most excited about here!

Encore and Tor













Wow, I love that color on Forever Saige! And the black Gilen is so dashing. Must have!

Spordur fra Bergi (try saying that one five times fast)














Yay! Another new Icelandic! Gotta add him to the herd!

Obsidian!
















I love that he's a unicorn, and I'll buy him eventually,  but I hope there's some kind of interference or shimmer in his coat to better differentiate him from Dag Dia.

Theo!

















Mmmm, a new Georg. Gotta have him too! Kinda wondering what they mean by "foil packaging," though.

'90's Throwback!
















This one is...interesting. I kinda think it should have even more colors on it to be a true throwback to the '90s, but I'll buy one nonetheless. So glad Mason is finally getting some love! It's like they forgot about him.

The Sea Unicorn!













I've already forgotten this one's name, but it's a unicorn Liam - we don't need much more than that. He's a lot greener in the photo of him in the box - I'll definitely have to pick him up at some point.

A new American Dream!

















And in the coveted, rare black pinto - yes please! 

A bay Fairfax!
















Also yes please! 


New single-assortment Stablemate Unicorns!















That G2 Warmblood looks like a mini Bellatrix! Yay! 

There are more unicorn blind bags, but the less said about those, the better. Bleh. 

The 2021 Holiday Horse - Arctic Grandeur!











I was a little bewildered when I first saw this one, because that costume completely overshadows him - I thought it was the Shetland at first. Can't wait to see what he looks like underneath! 

Next year's unicorn ornament:
















Wow, mini Emma! And is that the Benasque colorway? She'll be popular! 

And lastly, here's this year's flagship model! 
















YES! A new Moody ASB! Sign me up! 

Well, that's all I've seen so far. It definitely looks like 2021 is going to be a good, if expensive, year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment