Tuesday, June 30, 2020

June Collector Club newsletter!

Attention, Collector Club members! The June Collector Club newsletter is finally out, so check your email! Sheesh, talk about skin of your teeth...

Anyway, there's a fun article about the creation of Kathleen Moody's Big Ben and Gem Twist sculpts, among other things, but I'm more interested in this sneak peek:



To be revealed after Breyerfest, apparently. What could it be? The newsletter describes it as "something sweet." The second collector club special run of the year is usually a realistic color, so it's probably not that. We're still due another Berries Pony, which would fit the sweet treat clue, but those have all been realistic colors as well, so...I'm not sure? I guess it could be whatever the upcoming Wild Animal web special is, but those are decorators based on actual animals, not leaf-and-flower designs, so...I'm stumped. I guess I'm going with the Berries Pony guess for now?

No comments:

Post a Comment