Thursday, June 25, 2020

Blind bag chase models are revealed!

Well, here's a couple of new tidbits amid this inexplicable dearth of news: The chase pieces for the 70th Anniversary blind bags have been revealed! While nothing has been confirmed so far, it appears that the regular chase model is a chrome/platinum Mini Brishen, and the super-chase is a blue/yellow filigree on the mini Indian Pony. So at least I don't need the super-chase - whew! Prices are already ridiculous on the platinum Mini Brishen, but hopefully that calms down in the coming months so I can add one to my collection! I don't have photos of either of them yet, but they'll be posted as soon as I can find some!

1 comment:

  1. *SIGH* At least I don't need the chase pieces! I can't stand most decorators, and I don't care for either of the molds, so I'm safe.

    ReplyDelete