Saturday, June 20, 2020

Featured Model - 6/20/20, Zenith

Hello and welcome to another edition of Featured Model, the weekly blog event where I pick a model from my collection, give some stats on it and provide commentary about it. This week's model is...Zenith!



He's item #712306 on the Show Arabian mold, presumably sculpted by Kathleen Moody (?). A run number was never published for this release.

I love the combination of colors on this guy! Purple and pink aren't normally my favorite colors, but they go together really well on him. It would be interesting to see what he'd look like as a glossy, although it looks like his paint job is pretty close to semigloss already, so probably not that different -  but his colors would be even more intense! I'd be okay with that.

 I'm a relatively recent fan of the Show Arabian - I didn't become an admirer of his until Marigold made his debut back in 2017. Fortunately, he must not have too many other admirers, as it was easy to put together all of his previous releases. Gemini is also a nice color of his - which brings me to notice that of his sparse five releases, three of them have been decorators. Time for a realistic color in the lineup? Maybe he'll get a new Freedom Series release for next year. I hope so - I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more of these guys on my shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment