Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Zenith is here!

Good news, everyone! My Zenith model arrived today - behold!















Ooooh, he's pretty. Check out his other side!
















I definitely like him, though (and I'm not sure why I'm saying this) I wish his pink areas were a little pinker. I really like his mane and tail!





I feel like his eyewhites may be a tad too extreme, but that could just be me. At least he has eyewhites; am I right?

Quality-wise, he leaves a little something to be desired - it looks like they got careless with the body color and slopped some of it onto the base of the horn/tail.




There's also something weird going on with his right hind hoof.














Pretty minor stuff, all things considered. I've seen reports of at least one Zenith arriving with a broken horn, so I'm glad mine didn't end up the same way, considering how tiny his box was. I've seen a lot of reports of the unicorn mare and foal set arriving with severely bent legs on the mare, so now that Zenith arrived safely, I only have to worry about that! Hopefully they get here soon. As for Zenith, he'll make a great addition to my shelves! And hopefully this release means the Show Arabian will get some more love soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment