Friday, November 22, 2019

Barrington, Avoriaz and the Black Friday sale!

Wow, lots more new reveals today! First, check out Barrington, the optional model in next year's Vintage Club:



I figured it would be a Bristol, but I thought they'd use a more interesting color on him, honestly. It looks like I'm not the only one who's underwhelmed by him, judging by the reaction I've seen online. Maybe they'll gloss 30 of them? I should probably hope they don't do that, for completion's sake.

Next, the Winter Web Special has finally been revealed! Say hello to Avoriaz!


But it seems like Breyer just can't get enough of randomly shipped special runs, so say hello to Avoriaz again!



Insert obligatory grumbling about blind bags here...Anyway, she's definitely beautiful! I don't know which color I like more - I'd be happy to be drawn for either (or both) of them, spendy as they are. But at the rate they've been pumping out the releases lately, I really hope the Christmas special run is something I don't want, because I don't know how I'm going to pay for it if it's along the same vein as last year's Christmas unicorns.

Lastly, Collector Club members now have early access to Breyer's Black Friday sale! There is (or was) an array of fun goodies, including Darwin and last year's VC Stablemate, Rosemary. I was surprised to see last year's web special Goffert, Gettysburg, in the list as well - but not at all surprised to see Hawthorn, last year's woodgrain pig. Didn't I say they'd be trying to get rid of those for years to come?

Anyway, that's all I've got for today. If you're entering for Aviana Avoriaz, the entry period is only three days long, so don't dilly-dally. I can't wait to see if I'm drawn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment