Thursday, June 17, 2021

Tobias is now available!

 Attention, readers! I've surfaced from the swamps of No-Breyer-News - gasp - to inform you of this important development! Tobias, the next release in the 2021 Stablemates Club, is now available for purchase! 









Sorry if that opening sentence was a little dramatic. But I feel like this has been the most unmemorable lead-up to Breyerfest in years. Do we get an auction model countdown this year? Who knows! Are we ever going to see this year's raffle models? Is there even going to be a Saturday/Sunday raffle? Could be anyone's guess at this point! When is the program coming out? Should be any day now, but they didn't release it until the week before the event last year, so we'll probably still be waiting a while! Ugh! I hate to be a whiner here, but...I just want some news I can post about...

But, at least we can order our Tobias models now. Though I'm personally going to wait until the deadline to order him, because theoretically we're getting Fireheart this month, right? Is that still a thing? Let's hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment