Monday, June 28, 2021

New sneak peek? Finally, a raffle model?

 Good news, everyone - it looks like maybe we are getting raffle models this year! Check out this sneak peek on the blog:









My immediate assumption was that it's a Fireheart, since they like to do raffle models on these brand-new molds, but more astute people on the Internets have concluded that it's the Icelandic/Falhofnir. To which I say: sure! Looks like some type of silver black, like one of last year's Slainte Surprise models. And we get to see what it is tomorrow! 

The post also says this year's Breyerfest program will go live on July 1. Huzzah! I can't wait to see it! They're also doing a printed version this year, which is nice, but we have to buy it, which isn't so nice...bleh. Let's hope they don't cost much. Makes me wish they could do a limited number of 2020 programs as well, so the collectors could keep their collections complete. I mean, I could print my own at home (still trying to find paper that would work for that), but it would be a lot easier if we could buy those from Breyer as well...oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment