Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The plot thickens (again!)

 We have...a Friday raffle model! Say hello to Muybridge









From the blog: 

Our Muybridge for this year’s BreyerFest Friday raffle pays homage to Muybridge’s Horse in Motion. Done on the Icelandic (mold # 729), sculpted by Kathleen Moody, this handsome boy has been done as a beautiful silver black splash with blue eyes. We know this guy will add some dynamic movement to your herd!


All I can say is...wow! 

 









This guy is stunning! Crossing all my fingers that I win one! 

So I guess we're getting three raffle models this year? Friday, Saturday and Sunday? That would be fun. I wonder if they're going to continue this for future Breyerfests, or if it's a temporary change to make up for not having an Early Bird raffle? Either way, exciting! 

There's also a reveal of some of the live auction lots on the blog










These are all items that would usually show up in the silent auction. Hngh...that Best Customs set is stunning too. 

Interesting that it says a full set of Seven Arts Surprise. Are they really doing seven colors? I really hope not...but a full set implies matte and glossy...for a total of 14 models? What a crazy year. Well, now I'm really excited to see the program on Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment