Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Thoroughbred Champion is now available!

 Huzzah, more exciting news! The next release in this year's Vintage Club is now available for purchase! Say hello to Thoroughbred Champion! 










I kinda feel like they could have given him an actual name? Seems kind of weird to just have "Thoroughbred Champion" on the nameplate when they could have made something up, or gotten permission to name him after some old-timey racehorse from the 70's. He's definitely pretty, though not something I need to add to my collection. And Breyer posted on Facebook that he can be removed from the base! So if you'd rather display him without the base, you'll have that option. 

If you're a member of the Premier Club, I'd suggest holding off on completing your purchase for a few days in case Fireheart shows up soon. The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised to see him pop up on the website tomorrow or Friday. The next Stablemate Club release should be out soon too, so I guess Breyer will be draining a lot of our wallets soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment