Thursday, June 10, 2021

Special Run selections are now available!

 More good news today, everyone - those of us who bought Breyerfest All-Access tickets can now set our special run preferences! I'll set mine up later, but my plan is to do the master list option and try to get as many surprise models as I can, same as I did last year. We aren't guaranteed to get all the models we want, and honestly I'm a bit leery as to how things are going to go down this year, since there aren't any special run times. Hopefully we can get all or most of what we want...hopefully. crosses fingers Good luck, everyone! 

Side note - unfortunately, it looks like they aren't telling us the matte/glossy split in advance like they did last year. D'oh...well, I'm going to have to hope it's Pech Merle or Gran Cavallo, to simplify things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment