Monday, June 7, 2021

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

 ...there was absolutely nothing going on, and everyone was super bored.

Seriously, what's going on? June is usually a pretty busy month for hobby news - is the current dearth of information yet another thing to blame on Covid? Ugh. We're well into June and we still don't have any information about this year's Breyerfest raffles! Bleh. Speaking of  Breyerfest, today was the last day to buy All-Access tickets - I did decide to buy a couple more, to try to maximize my chances of getting an Uffington. I had exactly enough tickets to get everything I wanted last year, but that was a little too close for comfort, so this year I got a couple extra. Hopefully they're helpful! 

There is one tiny tidbit of news - there are some new pins on the website (view them here). One of them is Fireheart! Aww, nuts...I was going to speculate that we're getting a bay Fireheart raffle model, since the pin looks bay, but on closer inspection it just looks like a rather poor representation of the Fireheart paint job. Oh well...I tried. 

Also, apparently those new blind bag Stablemates we heard about last year (!) are finally starting to show up at local Walmarts - or may be showing up? Or are listed on the website? No one has them in hand yet, as far as I know, but I'm jonesing for a white Darley to add to my conga, so I'll be haunting the local Walmart to see if they get them in. Here's hoping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment