Tuesday, June 25, 2024

More auction models!

Good news, everyone!  Just when I was starting to think I’d need to get out my stick-poking meme, we have a Breyerfest reveal - more auction models! Behold: 








It’s a cute little Quarter Horse Yearling! Nothing I need, but her paint job looks like it has lots of little details.

Next, we have:








A handsome chestnut brindle Dundee! He fits the “Against All Odds” theme pretty well, I have to say. Too bad they didn’t gloss him - if they had, I’d say this guy was a contender for this year’s top seller.

Moving on:








This one is…interesting? He’s described as a gray with a somatic mutation, but it kinda just looks his face look bloody. I like his white tail, though! I feel like this is another missed gloss opportunity though. 

Lastly, a stunner!








Another one that fits the Against All Odds theme! You know, palomino Arabian…okay, maybe “Fantasy” would be a better category. He’s so pretty, too! Part of me is sad I sold all my Shams. 

That’s it for today, though I notice they skipped one of the lots. Presumably either a raffle model or they’re hiding lots again. Also, last year’s car show is coming back to Breyerfest! Hopefully it doesn’t get rained out again this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment