Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Llywellyn update!

 Well, we finally have some news on this year's first Premier Club release, and a reveal! Huzzah! Say hello to Llywellyn! 















He's kind of awkward-looking, but maybe it's Breyer's terrible promo photos striking again. Here's his other side:














He's such a chonk, he needs to go on a diet! Haha. I'm not sure if I want to keep him or not - I'll have to wait until I see him in person. But who knows when that's going to happen, since Breyer is estimating a late June/early July ship date. 

I'm still guessing Llywellyn will also be used as one of this year's Breyerfest raffle models - he'll technically be available to Premier Club members beforehand, so it seems likely. 

So, since it looks like it's going to be a while until this guy is released, I went ahead and completed my order for Newport. Looking forward to seeing her soon! 

2 comments:

  1. He looks like an updated version of the running stallion to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He totally does! Maybe that's why he looks awkward.

      Delete