Sunday, July 3, 2022

The last auction models!

Well, we have our last set of Breyerfest auction model reveals! Pay no attention to the fact that this post is very late - I'm not sure what happened.  Too busy playing gwent? I'll blame it on that. Anyway, here's a handsome Esprit! 
















Looks familiar...because his pattern is very similar to Enchante from 2015. Uh, minus the yellow legs. I like the white stripe in his tail, too. Very handsome! 














Interesting concept - this one is painted in the colors of the German flag. His pattern is pretty much the same as the Jackpot raffle model from 2018 - unsurprising. I like him! It'll be interesting to see how much this one goes for. 














I'm pretty ambivalent about this one, honestly. Like, if it was only selling for $500, I'd bid, but I wouldn't go into the stratosphere for it either. Not sure why. Maybe because he looks chalky and I'm not generally a fan of that? Who knows. 

Anyway, those are the last reveals we'll get -as usual, there are a few models that weren't revealed, but we won't get to see those until the first day of Breyerfest! Can't wait to see what they are. Only a little more than a week until we leave! 

1 comment: