Sunday, July 31, 2022

New Arrivals: Glossy Decorator Seven Arts, Landler and Glossy Landler

 Greetings, readers! Let's continue our series of New Arrivals posts, shall we? Okay, I'll admit I have several other new arrivals I purchased at the Clarion that I'm not featuring here due to space constraints, but I did want to feature the glossy decorator Seven Arts Surprise that I was able to partially trade for, because his awesomeness needs to be admired.














Now that I have one of these guys in person, I can finally appreciate all his wild colors and how well some of them fade into each other, and overall just celebrate my weakness for rainbow anything (even if he does still look a little clownish for some reason). What a beauty! Now if I could find a matte one for under $300, I'd be set! 

Next, here's Landler! 

















He's exactly what I expected from the promo photos - no more, no less. Not that that's a bad thing. He's a handsome color on a handsome mold - what more can I say? 

And last, glossy Landler: 

















I distinctly remember thinking to myself several times in the months leading up to Breyerfest that Landler would be really pretty in gloss....and I was right! What a beauty, and I only had to trade a decorator pinto Rotating Draft to get one. He's so much more eye-catching in gloss! The only snag was clearing enough space for two new Totilases, not just one,  but I still have some open space from the 20% purge earlier this year, so it wasn't too hard. 

That's it for today - check back soon for one more installment of New Arrivals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment