Thursday, July 7, 2022

Gawain is now available, and some other stuff

 Attention, Vintage Club members: Gawain is finally available for purchase! 









If it seems like this release is really close to Breyerfest, it is - but fear not! Members have until 11:59pm July 28 to purchase him, so you'll have...well, a little time to recover. Hopefully. 

In other news, there was an exciting post on the Breyerfest Blog today about the beer garden at Breyerfest! Okay, I'm not a beer drinker at all, so I'm not sure why I'm so excited about this, but I'm definitely going to have to check it out while we're there. I'm curious to try some of that cider! 

Also, we got a sneak peek of the virtual Breyerfest dashboard that'll go live next week! 






















The excitement is growing - a week from today, we'll be in Kentucky waiting for Breyerfest to get started! It's almost here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment