Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Peregrine and special run reveals!

 Exciting news today, everyone - there's a new Birds of a Feather web special to enter for! Check out Peregrine: 
















What's this? A new Bristol? In a really nice color? With the loose mane and tail, which seem to have become a rarity lately? Sign me up! I definitely want this one. I hope I have better luck than I did with Kingfisher - though they're making 500 of this one, so hopefully I have better luck anyway. Good luck to everyone entering! He's a beauty - I love his dark-ish coat and his minimal blanket.

In other news, the special run split information from Breyerfest has been announced! I was a bit irked when I first saw the announcement because I thought it was the Rotating Draft information at first - the other special run breakdowns weren't that hard to figure out. Nobody cares about those! So Landler was a 50/50 split as usual, and Marzipan's bay variation was also a 50/50 split as expected. Yawn. We want to see the Rotating Draft run numbers! Anyway, here's a Breyer photo of the matte and glossy Landlers together.















The glossy Landler is extremely handsome, I'll admit. 

That's it for today - let's hope we get to see the Rotating Draft numbers tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment