Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Special run numbers have been revealed!

 The wait is finally over - Breyer revealed the special run breakdowns on the blog today! 

Here's the holographic Uffington (run of 200): 









The buckskin Pech Merle (50/50 split):










The blue/purple color-shift Gran Cavallo (run of 200):










The glossy Seurat (50/50 split):









The gold Knossos (run of 200):










The "Barb variation" of Tassili (50/50 split): 





The gold Pollock (run of 200): 











And lastly, the blue/black Ansel (200 pieces).











I'm glad the decorator variants are all a run of 200; that'll make it easier to find them on the secondary market later. Whew! The rest of my stuff is supposed to get here on Friday, so with any luck I'll open up a holographic Uffington, or a glossy Seurat, or the alternate Tassili. Or, if I'm really lucky, all three! Plus I'll have my surprise models to go through. It's going to be a fun day! I'll definitely be stalking that UPS driver...

No comments:

Post a Comment