Monday, August 9, 2021

7 Arts Surprise number breakdown and another shipping update!

 Good news, everyone! The numbers for the 7 Arts Surprise models have been released! Firstly, here's a photo of them together (I hope this isn't a spoiler for anyone...)






And here's the numbers: 

Rainbow Leopard Appaloosa with Blue Interference - 700 Matte, 325 Glossy

Flaxen Liver Chestnut Roan - 900 Matte, 325 Glossy

Palomino Pintaloosa - 975 Matte, 325 Glossy

Sable Champagne Minimal Splash Pinto - 800 Matte, 325 Glossy

Bay Maximum Sabino - 1000 Matte, 325 Glossy

 

I'm still hoping I get the decorator - I'm not picky about the finish (though I wouldn't say no to both, natch).  But those colors are all really nice (the liver chestnut roan's similarity to Peptoboonsmal aside). I have nine of them coming, so I'm still holding out hope that I'll get a nice selection of colors, but I guess that still remains to be seen. I do have 3 boxes from CCG arriving tomorrow, so I'm hoping all of my purchases (or at least some of them) will be included with that - but I suspect it's just my Dani models. Guess I'll find out tomorrow! 

In other news, Breyer has addressed the shipping debacle with an email to VIP ticket holders:

VIP Ticket Holder,

We appreciate your ongoing patience as our fulfillment team continues to process the BreyerFest orders. Many of you have received your models at this point, and we hope you love them as much as we do!  We understand and recognize that your Special Run and Limited Edition orders did not arrive in the time frame originally set forth when tickets went on sale in January.  As most of you know, shipping has been disrupted and delayed on a global level. Several of our BreyerFest Special Run models did not arrive to our warehouse in time to make those shipping dates, thereby disrupting the shipping plan for VIP orders. We apologize for the delay and lack of communication prior to now. We had planned that orders would have been received at your homes earlier than what has occurred.   

 As a special Thank You to each of you for your support and patience, we are creating a custom VIP pin featuring our gorgeous rainbow 7 Arts Surprise model. The pin is already in development and will be shipped later this year to the shipping address listed on your account. We can’t wait to see it as part of your Breyer pin collection! 

But there’s more! VIP ticket holders will also be given exclusive early access to purchase available BreyerFest 2021 Special Runs included in our 2nd Chance Sale!  The sale is tentatively planned for early September; we will keep you posted on the exact date and time the sale will open. More details to come! 

Again, we appreciate your understanding and support of BreyerFest and the joy this event creates for so many fans. 

See you in ’22 – Prost!


See, this is good. All we wanted was some communication about what was going on, and now we have it. Thanks to Breyer for setting the record straight. As for the mea culpa gifts, I'm not really a big pin collector, but more chances to buy special runs are always appreciated (maybe for a small discount, huh? Huh? Too much?). Now I'm even more excited to see if I got any of the variant colors! Off to check my UPS tracking again...

Edit: I forgot to mention that the Fireheart ordering window is finally open, so if you're a Premier Club member who hasn't ordered him yet, get your order in now! 

2 comments:

  1. Nine! Your poor package carrier lol. I haven't got mine yet either despite only being one state away. Hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the details. Breyer is trying so hard!

    ReplyDelete