Tuesday, August 17, 2021

My VIP order is here, and Raider!

 Good news, everyone! My Breyerfest VIP order has finally arrived - behold! 




I was a bit worried my Pollock would be swapped out for a Dani, as has happened to multiple people on Facebook, but turns out I had nothing to fear! 



As you can see, my other special run choice was Ansel and my two Limited Editions were Rheverence and Josie. I didn't get the variant version of Pollock or Ansel, obviously, but the rest of my stuff is supposed to get here on Friday, so I have plenty of chances for more! 






I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a Breyer model, so I'm super-glad Pollock is here and gracing my house with his presence! 




He's just so pretty! So glad I was able to get one. 

In a separate box with my swag, I also found my Kaleidoscope! 




















I've seen a lot of variation in this run - many Kaleidoscopes have very large rainbow spots and comparatively less blue, while I prefer the bluer ones like this one. So I was happy to open him up! 




Quality-wise, they're all quite nice, except the badly-masked part of Kaleidoscope's forelock: 






















I suppose I can live with it, though, because after all the waiting I've done for the past month, there's no way I'm going to wait even more. Welcome to the collection, Kaleidoscope! 

In other news, the fourth release of the 2021 Stablemates Club, Raider, is now available to purchase
















I'm not a G1 Stablemates collector, so this guy will be looking for a new home. But I hope the shipping for these guys goes a little more smoothly than the Breyerfest shipping did...

No comments:

Post a Comment