Wednesday, August 11, 2021

A couple of small updates

 Hello, readers! I don't have much to report on the Breyerfest front, but the rest of my Dani models did arrive yesterday! There were nine of them spread out between three boxes, but nary a magnet to be seen. I hope I get at least one with the rest of my orders...oh well. Of the rest of my orders, the rest of my VIP order has finally shipped and is scheduled to arrive on Monday, and my Kaleidoscope and a couple of swag items will arrive on Tuesday. Still waiting for shipping notices for the other 19 items I'm due...so hopefully it won't be too long before those ship! I'm dying to open my surprise models and see what I'm getting! 

In other news, there are new blind bag Stablemates at Tractor Supply. Boo, hiss, etc. But, this means we'll probably see this year's TSC special runs soon! Yay! As usual, I don't have photos of these Stablemates yet, but the molds and colors are as follows:
Buckskin Icelandic
Chestnut Peruvian Paso
Leopard Appaloosa G4 Hanoverian
Liver Chestnut Dungaree
Dark bay/black Valegro

There is a chase and a super chase in this set (groan). One of them is the shrunken Prince Charming in Copenhagen - the other hasn't been found yet (the bag suggests a shrunken Big Ben, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything) Edit: The other chase is a blue chrome Dungaree! Looks like I may have to hit up our local TSC stores - hopefully I can feel my way to success, since the only ones I need from that assortment (so far) are the Paso and the Icelandic. That, or buy them from people's inevitable surplus collection later - that would probably be the better plan. 

That's all I have for now - hopefully the rest of my Breyerfest stuff ships soon so I can stop obsessively checking the website! 

No comments:

Post a Comment