Friday, February 26, 2021

February Collector Club newsletter!

 Wow, the February Collector Club newsletter is out today too, and it's only the 26th! That's gotta be a new record. Anyway, there's an article about Brenda Breyer, this month's Collector Story is about Jaime Potkalesky - events coordinator for Breyer - and this sneak peek for an upcoming Birds of a Feather web special! Check your email to read more. 









I don't have a clue as to what it is, though the speculation I've seen online is that it may be Big Ben or Newsworthy. Newsworthy would be a good choice for something I'd want to buy, while Big Ben would be a definite no, so I guess we'll have to wait and see. I do like what I can see of the color, though - buckskin? And glossy? Yes please. 

This month's giveaway is for a set of two Breyer dolls, which pairs nicely with the Brenda Breyer article. And collectors from the UK and Canada (except Quebec) can now join the giveaways! Woohoo! Enter for them here

No comments:

Post a Comment