Monday, February 8, 2021

Puffin emails and Julius!

 Good news, everyone! The Puffin emails have gone out, so check your email (especially your junk folder) and see if you were a winner! Congrats to everyone who was drawn! 

In other news, the first release in this year's Vintage Club, Julius, is available for purchase! I have one on order from someone I know, so I can't wait to see what he looks like! Don't be confused by the "Vintage Club 2020" heading he's listed under on the Collector Club homepage...looks like somebody forgot to update that. Hopefully they fix it at some point? Anyway, I hope this means they'll show us the rest of this year's lineup so I know if there's anything else I need to make purchase arrangements for!

Also, when will the first Stablemates Club release come out? Perhaps tomorrow? Let's hope so! I'd also like an update on last year's PC and VC Stablemates...

No comments:

Post a Comment