Monday, February 1, 2021

Breyerfest tickets are live!

 Well, the big event happened this morning - Breyerfest tickets went up for sale! I'm happy to say I was able to snag a VIP ticket despite being woozy from 3 hours of sleep beforehand. After it was all said and done I went back to bed and didn't get up until 4. So nice to finally get that all squared away! I guess tomorrow we'll get the email to select our model choices for the VIP ticket and we'll have until Wednesday sometime to pay for things. I can't wait to secure my Pollock and Ansel! 

The VIP tickets sold out within a few minutes, but the rest of the tickets are still available, including the Stablemate four-pack. Check that stuff out here. I'm a bit surprised that the four-packs aren't gone yet, but $80 is a decent chunk of change for four Stablemates. That does represent an increase of $2 each for the Stablemates, since the single-day tickets had been $18 previously. I guess prices can't stay the same forever.

I did purchase my usual number of regular/All-Access tickets - gotta get as many of those surprise models I can in case they're a mold I collect. I'm optimistic that I won't have too much trouble getting the other models I want with Pollock and Ansel out of the way. Now I'm even more excited for Breyerfest! I guess I'll have to go back to haunting the website for Lafayette now...

No comments:

Post a Comment