Monday, September 14, 2020

Tamu and Chai selections!

 Exciting news - the selections for the Tamu and Chai web special are out! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we were drawn (again...), but I suppose there's always hope for the wait list. Congratulations to all the winners! 

In other news, my Eclipse arrived at TSC today! Behold! 


 His blue shimmer is definitely intentional - they even call it out on the back of the box! He's beautiful. 



I'm a bit of a sucker for black pinto, I have to admit, and blue is my favorite color, so...we all knew where this was going to go. And this one has so much blue, he's almost a decorator! Ooh, he'd also pair well with Fiona and Rory if they were the same scale. 



I LOVE his head in this color, too! He's like a whole new mold for me. I can't wait to get him onto the shelf next to my other Emersons. Dare I hope they do this blue-black color on another model soon? I love it! 

Quality-wise, he has some small imperfections on his off side, but nothing major. I've seen a lot of complaints about this one, but this guy is mostly pretty nice. I'm just glad I got one! In the interest of full disclosure, I do have another one coming - my first order was cancelled, so I ordered two when they went back up, hoping I'd get at least one of them. Well, more for the sales pile I guess. But I'm definitely happy I was able to pick this guy up today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment