Monday, September 28, 2020

Halloween Stablemates are here!

 Good news, everyone! Well, I'll get straight to the point - my Halloween Stablemates are here! 



As you can see, I got a nice assortment across the four bags I purchased. Which is good, because I wouldn't have been happy if I'd gotten four Poltergeists. But anyway...



I still think the blind bags need to be done away with, but I'll admit it's still fun to open them and see what you got.



It's hard to see, but mini Twilight Terror has a little Skullduggery on his butt, just like the original. I can't believe the amount of detail they squeezed onto these guys. Also, I'm glad Breyer is continuing to expand their Halloween line - it was only a few years ago when we weren't getting anything at all for a while, ostensibly because they'd "run out of ideas." 



Quality-wise, they're all pretty nice - one of the Night Mares is tippy due to a warped hind leg, but otherwise they're good. I've seen a lot of these arriving with broken legs, so I was a little worried - hopefully people can get those replaced without too much trouble. But these little guys are definitely a win - I hope we get more mini Halloween models in the future! 




No comments:

Post a Comment