Tuesday, September 1, 2020

2020 Fall Releases!

 Good news, everyone! Breyer's fall releases have been announced! Behold this year's Limited Edition!




Oooh, Spectrum is pretty. But I don't collect Bobby Jo! Must...resist...rainbow...

And here's the brick-and-mortar special run! 



I'm much more excited about Raia - we haven't had a new flip tail on Justadream for ages, and I love the bay with high white socks. She's gotta find her way to my house! Too bad she's the brick-and-mortar special run and we don't have any of those around here. Hopefully I can get my hands on one eventually...

ETA: Oops, I missed the other two releases. There are two new carry stable sets! Observe:


From left to right, the molds in there look like the Cob (gold charm?), the G2 Standardbred (woodgrain?) or perhaps the G2 Thoroughbred, the new mini Indian Pony (chestnut leopard Appy?), a black Charleston, the mini MFT in white, and a bay G2 Paso Fino on the end. Darn, I'm going to have to buy this one. 

Here's the other carry stable! 


Fortunately, none of those unicorns look new. It's Magnolia, the G2 Clydesdale, the G3 Arabian, Magnolia again, another G3 Arabian and Alborozo. These are interesting new additions to the line, though - I don't think they've done a carry stable in quite a while. 

There's also a new Land Rover and trailer set with a G3 Highland Pony and G2 Shetland Pony:


Name:  Screenshot_20200901-134202_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  77.3 KB

That's all I have for now. Sheesh, it seems like it's been ages since Breyer released anything new. Keep it coming, guys! 






2 comments:

  1. Did you know that Raia is the second mare to be featured as a Brick & Mortar/Flagship special edition? Elska was the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, shoot! Another G2 Paso Fino already? Didn't expect her to pop up again so soon...I still haven't gotten the new Walmart one for my conga!

    ReplyDelete